Happy Spring!!!!! Check out our exciting future events, meetings, and gatherings…. more to come! J
- Our Adult Dance Party – March 28 at 7:30PM- Midnight.
It is NOT TOO LATE- feel free to pay at the door! There will be a “Bar corner” area with darts, games, nuts, chips, etc. for those who do not want to dance, but prefer to just ……hang out. Feel free to dress up for a decade!
Posh Salon in Radburn, is offering blow outs for only $15 on March 28th from 12pm-5pm for our dance. Call them at 201-773-5761 for an appointment! Mention RCA Dance!
- Our Pot Luck/Talent Night – April 18th at 6 PM at the Grange. It was a big success last year and now we want to make it even better! We are looking for YOUR talents! Do you sing, dance, juggle, play a musical instrument or write and recite poetry? Please contact Igor Yeliseyev at 201-887-2014 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More details to follow.
- Welcome Tea – Sunday, May 3rd from 2pm-4pm. Details to follow. Please come welcome the new residents!
- Adult Radburn book club – Held on the third Thursday of the month at 7:30 PM. Our first meeting was a success. It is at the Grange. If you are interested or have any suggestions, please email Patricia at email@example.com.
- Adult Basketball – Sunday mornings at 9 AM in the GYM of the GRANGE. If interested please contact Michael Bradway at 201-310-8506 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Day – If you are able to help, please email Yonit Dotan: email@example.com.
- We are forming a new committee called IGE (Intergenerational Exchange). Details to follow. We are looking for people who want to share their passions and expertise with others. (EX: watercolor painting, baking, cooking, writing poetry, chess, checkers, any skills, foreign languages, arts and crafts, singing, dancing, instruments, etc.) Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next RCA meeting – April 8, 2015 @ 7:30 will be in the clubroom. Coffee and donuts will be served! Come with ideas! The meetings are always fun!
New information is immediately available on the RCA website, www.radburncitizens.org and the official RCA Facebook “group.” Join us there if you have not done so already! It is under RADBURN CITIZENS’ ASSOCIATION 2015. We would love to see you/meet you and want to hear your ideas! Jill Jason Davis can always be reached at email@example.com and at: 201-357-7221.